AS 532 Initial Type Rating
To provide helicopter pilots knowledge and skills to fly AS-332, operating every system in a safe way. Pilots should be able to manage malfunctions in VMC and IMC as well.
After training, pilots should have:
- To know the Flight Manual limits, day and night flights, in all kind of weather conditions.
- To complete maneuvers softly and precise.
- To maintain Flight Safety rules, CRM.
- To maintain a complete aircraft control in the whole flight envelope.<
ON GROUND TRAINING (67 HOURS)
SIMULATOR TRAINING (11 HOURS PF)
Pilot should be:
– At least, CPL (H), or Armed Forces equivalent.
– IFR (H), not current necessarily, or Armed Forces equivalent.