HELICOPTER MULTICREW COOPERATION MCC/IR
The main target is to improve safety in multipilot operations through cooperation between crew members.
Training should focus on
– Crew members functions management.
– Decision making for pilots in the PF (Pilot Flying) and PNF (Pilot Not Flying) roles.
– Division of tasks.
– Mutual supervisión.
– Use of checklists.
– Cooperation in normal, abnormal and emergency situations.
– Situational awareness.
The course is divided into two parts, the theoretic one (25 hours) and the practical phase on simulator (15 hours) in our FNPT III-MCC.
The practical phase is not for training a type rating, it’s for knowing CRM and MCC principles.
ON GROUND TRAINING (25 HOURS)
SIMULATOR TRAINING (20 HOURS PF)
Pilots should hold:
– At least, CPL (H), or Armed Forces equivalent.
– IFR (H), not current necessarily, or Armed Forces equivalent.