Chinook CH-47D RECURRENT TRAINING
Training provides a total view of normal, abnormal and emergency procedures for safety and accuracy aircraft handle.
Besides, it’s a good chance to practice and improve crew coordination.
After finishing the training sessions, pilot should be:
- To fly the helicopter within flight manual limitations, day and night and in all kind of
- To complete normal and emergency maneuvers in a safety and accuracy way.
- To maintain calm and discipline, showing a good CRM.
- To maintain good aircraft control in every situation: day, night, IMC.
ON GROUND TRAINING (15 HOURS)
SIMULATOR TRAINING (10 HOURS PF)
Pilot should be:
– At least, CPL (H), or Armed Forces equivalent.
– IFR (H), not current necessarily, or Armed Forces equivalent.
– CH47-D Type Rating, nor current necessarily.
– Experience in NVG flights (or training will be without NVG flights).