IFR REFRESH COURSE
Training is divided into three (3) stages. Each phase is based upon acquired skills you get before, so the three phases should be performed in order.
Aims in each stage are:
Basic Maneuvers Stage:
- Flight Instruments Check during taxi.
- Instrumental Take Off.
- Enroute Check.
- Basic Maneuvers, within established limits.
- Abnormal attitudes.
- After start-up instruments and equipments checks.
- ADF or VOR, inbound and outbound, straight and station passage
- Holding Pattern procedures, radio aids and DME.
IFR Flight Procedures:
- Standard Instrument Departure.
- Reference points in approaches.
- Approach Segments.
- Racetrack and reversal procedures.
- Precision and non precision approaches.
- Missed Approach.
ON GROUND TRAINING (15 HOURS)
SIMULATOR TRAINING (5 HOURS PF)
Pilot should hold:
– At least, CPL (H), or Armed Forces equivalent.
– IFR (H), not current necessarily, or Armed Forces equivalent.